Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Gym Does It -- Again

I got home after work tonight and didn't feel at all like going to the gym. I was exhausted after yet another long day, and my stomach has been killing me (probably stress from work). But of course I did -- it's one area where habits are good things.

What happened? The workout was great, and my stomach even quit hurting for the first time in days. I felt so good that I went into the yoga room at the end with a stability ball. Starting at one end, I put my feet on it with my hands on the floor, basically in a pushup position. By piking up, which pulled the ball forward, and then walking my hands ahead, I made my way across the room. It's a great core workout. I had to stop just four times, by far the fewest ever.

And how did I feel when I left? Great, absolutely great.

No comments: